quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013

the day I gave up

I have multiple hairs that grow from the same pores
and multiple loves that run through the same veins;
hairs and loves, soul and matter, it is all but waste.

I miss the things I once had, miss my having, then and now,
but I do not wish for new things, nor for havings, anymore,
for they only last so long, leave me longing and in distress.

My dreams have parted, abandoned me;
of both night and day, they've failed me,
and none of it all say or mean any what.

Any more.
No longer
need I be.




David Gray - Forgetting

2 comentários:

  1. Poxa.... segunda vez essa semana que essa música me passa aos olhos... meditar eu irei...

    ;-)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Aos meus olhos é a primeira vez, mas ainda assim irei meditar também hahaha.

    Tudo bem por ai, Joe?

    Beijo!

    ResponderExcluir


© 2008-2024 joe, w. bridges [ from joe ]